Sorry it been a while since I posted. Turns out building a website is hard and then its even harder when you cant log into it for a couple months!
You know I love lists so I’m going to dive back into things starting with one! I am sure you are with me in the thought that, ” THIS IS THE LONGEST WINTER EVER!”. I really can’t scream that loud enough for it to come through in type. So here are some things that I long for that maybe you can relate to.
14 Things: Dreaming of Spring
1. Of course, first and foremost: OPENING THE WINDOWS. Letting it blow all the winter funk away.
2. Porch swing time with a Blue Moon and a perfect slice of orange.
3. Outdoor craft fairs!
4. Wearing one layer of clothing. Heck, even just two.
5. Color. Any color. Blooms, skirts, heels, food, anything.
6. Food trucks
7. Painting in Plein Air
8. 1st Saturday Night Art Crawls. With no ski mask, parkas, snow boots, or coffee required. Bring me some bright art and some wine please!
9. More salads. Less soups.
10. Farmer’s Market. Crowded, with lots of things to look at. Coming home with a car full of flowers.
11. Leisurely walking home from the bus. No more shiver running.
13. Seeing all my wonderful neighbors out and about. Walking dogs, planting flowers, and mowing grass.
14. Wait. Can you just smell it? Fresh cut grass.
Anybody with me on this one? If so, what are some things that you are dreaming for this spring?!